When I told people I was going to Poland many of them said " why are you going to Poland?!". I said 'Why Not!?"
Now that i've been to Poland I want to share with you the Why.
1. My cousins invited me, so to be with family
2. To see amazing architecture
3. To go to the Gdansk Zoo and have special photo shoots with a hippo and Meerkats
4. To eat Pierogi
5. To go to beautiful parks with huge hedges and gorgeous trees.
6. To see Stork nests with Stork babies at the top of electric poles
7. To see gorgeous Cathedrals with huge pipe organs
8. To see the WW2 museum
9. To see huge amounts of Amber
10. For much humor
11. For Gosia's yummy soups
12. To find out how much I love Birch trees, For some reason they make me smile!
13. To go to Malbork Castle and hold an Owl
14. To have beautiful delicious fruity drinks
15. To go on hikes in the beautiful forests
16. To thick drinking chocolate in a very fancy chocolate cafe
17. To see the place where the first bomb hit in WW2 Gdansk, Poland
18. To see a Cat Show
19. Riding on a train
20. Seeing the longest table made from one piece of wood.
21. To enjoy flowers blooming everywhere for the Summer
22.To watch Poland play football in the World Cup with wonderful Polish people!
There was so much to enjoy and I took photos with my iPhone to share with everyone. Enjoy the slideshow and see if Poland is a place you would like to visit.